Fresh from a ten-day rest after the Germany Tour stop, the Professional Kiteboard Riders Association (PKRA) – the world renowned kiteboard riders association is back in Brazil for a 5-day Tour stop. Organized by the Gest Group led by Eduardo Piloni as General Coordinator, Kite-Racing Brasil 2009 will run until August 16, featuring world-class kiteboard racers and some of the best Brazilian racers the kiteboarding world had ever seen.
Day 2 started at 09h00 with a skippers meeting, after an early breakfast.
The wind that was forecasted today arrived just after lunch. The planned course races were quickly substituted for freestyle, as it was now a good South West blowing an average of 15 knots.
Day one on the KPWT Dunkerque Kitesurf Pro 2009 and the wind just didn’t reach the required speed to start the competition. This did not stop anyone from enjoying the activities arranged on the promenade.
- Sean Farley and Steph Bridge crowned 2009 Course Racing World Champions
- Championship Series begins at St. Francis Kiteracing worlds
- Preliminary Racing finished at Kiterace worlds in San Francisko
- Farley still in the lead after day two of the Kite Racing Worlds
- 2009 Kiteracing Worlds: Preliminary Day 1